Author Topic: Mercedes-Benz Canada appoints Gavin Allen as Vice President  (Read 5436 times)

Offline fasteddy

• Administrator
    • www.flyingtiger.ca  http://shop.flyingtiger.ca
Mercedes-Benz Canada appoints Gavin Allen as Vice President
« on: January 20, 2013, 09:54:01 PM »
Mercedes-Benz Canada announced today that effective March 1st, 2013, Gavin Allen will take over the responsibility of Vice President, Marketing from Marc Boderke who has been promoted to Vice President, Sales and Marketing of Mercedes-Benz Japan.

Gavin is currently General Manager Marketing Communications at Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific. He brings more than 12 years of experience in brand strategy, channel marketing and customer relationship management to his new role at the Mercedes-Benz Canada headquarters in Toronto.

Marc Boderke said, “I am proud to say that in the past four years, my team and I have made great strides in developing new marketing strategies and tactics for our Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart and Sprinter brands. It has been an incredibly rewarding learning opportunity as well as a huge privilege to spend this time at Mercedes-Benz Canada.”

“I am thrilled to now have the chance to work in the Canadian market and it is with great excitement that I welcome this new challenge. I am quite eager to become an integral part of this highly respected executive management team,” said Gavin Allen.

Mercedes-Benz Canada President and CEO, Tim A. Reuss said, “We thank Marc for his important contribution in helping fuel the company’s growth during his four-year tenure. We look forward to working with Gavin at an important juncture when the company will be launching another significant product offensive. We wish both Marc and Gavin all the best in their new endeavours.”