Author Topic: World premiere on Mercedes me media of the new E-Class: the Mercedes-Benz busine  (Read 1792 times)

Offline fasteddy

• Administrator
    • www.flyingtiger.ca  http://shop.flyingtiger.ca

Apr 6, 2023
Stuttgart

Digital world premiere of the new E-Class available both live and on video-on-demand
    In-depth information for media representatives
    All-new model bridges tradition and future

Save the date: With the new E-Class, Mercedes-Benz will present the evolution of its brand icon on Tuesday 25th April 2023 at 5 pm (CEST). The digital world premiere can be seen on the online platform Mercedes me media and other channels. The completely redesigned E-Class is fully in line with its tradition as an innovation leader and aesthetic trailblazer. It is a pioneer for the brand with the three-pointed star on the path to the ultimate digital luxury experience. The world premiere can be followed live at https://media.mercedes-benz.com/e-class and is then available on the platform as video-on-demand.
The evolution of a brand icon: digital performance and advanced powertrains

The new E-Class combines the unique "at home" feeling that customers have loved for decades with a new dimension of seamlessly integrated digital luxury. Groundbreaking technologies make the newly developed model the most intelligent and personal E-Class in the long history of the model series. What's more, thanks to consistent electrification, it sets new standards in efficiency and also enables locally emission-free driving.

The digital world premiere will be streamed simultaneously for the public and multipliers on numerous Mercedes-Benz channels such as Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Media representatives will also receive in-depth information on Mercedes me media. In addition to the original English-language audio, transcripts in a total of four languages are available to read along and download. Press materials such as videos, images, graphics and press releases complete the extensive selection.