Author Topic: Latest Vmap + BioDiesel = No Smoke??  (Read 6824 times)

Offline fasteddy

• Administrator
    • www.flyingtiger.ca  http://shop.flyingtiger.ca
Latest Vmap + BioDiesel = No Smoke??
« on: November 20, 2006, 09:27:20 PM »
Flying Tiger in Vancouver, Canada has been secretly testing a special blend of BioDiesel to work with their latest remap package. So far with some fine tuning and thousands of kilometers later among several cars; it seems to provide fantastic result.

The physical difference you can find compare to pump diesel is that it had drastically reduce heavy acceleration smoke. For most cases, it is not visible by naked eye. With the new remap package, several drivers find the power to be marginally increase with one of the blend during a side by side comparison test. Dozens of tanks and thousands of kilometers later. The fuel consumption mixed between city and highway are similar to pump diesel. This result conclude with small margin of error and flexibility.

Flying Tiger's remap for Diesel Smart has already been consider to be the fastest all around package in Canada. Now with cleaner burning technology.

Sadly however, Flying Tiger do not intend to market this blend of BioDiesel anytime soon. But they are considering to supply and retrofit particulate filters in the near future. Watch for this development.

Offline Gent

• Global Moderator
    • My smart car site
Re: Latest Vmap + BioDiesel = No Smoke??
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 07:13:11 PM »
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !

Offline Fred J

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 11:20:56 PM »

Way to go Eddy.

Always one step ahead of the rest of the pack!

Offline fasteddy

• Administrator
    • www.flyingtiger.ca  http://shop.flyingtiger.ca
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 09:43:09 AM »

Way to go Eddy.

Always one step ahead of the rest of the pack!

Fred,

Being one step ahead often means stepping on a fine line of success and failure. Either way, it could cost time and money. Some may never get paid back or appreciated.

Offline Mephisto

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 04:19:43 PM »
Hello FastEddy,

I have been using B20 during the summer months and recently B5 during the colder days.  I have even used B100 from the Seattle, WA area as there are very few B100 distributors in the Washington area.  It's a bit of a drive to get down there.  In the lower mainland, there are 2 HUSKY locations that carry up to B40.

I have even using B20 in my 2006 Dodge RAM 3500 with my programmer chip with no problems. 8)

Mephisto 8)
Mephisto