Author Topic: DTM 2008 ? Press Release No. 36  (Read 2084 times)

Offline fasteddy

• Administrator
    • www.flyingtiger.ca  http://shop.flyingtiger.ca
DTM 2008 ? Press Release No. 36
« on: May 27, 2008, 08:57:40 AM »

?Tonight we have the stars?: Bryan Adams sings the 2008 DTM song

Wiesbaden ? A world star sings the official song for the 2008 season of the most popular international touring-car series: Bryan Adams? ?Tonight we have the stars? is the hymn that is going to accompany DTM throughout its 2008 season. The song is the first track on the Canadian?s new album ?11? that hit the market in mid-March. With immediate effect, the official DTM song will be heard anywhere where DTM is going to make a stop. The official champagne-shower during the presentation ceremony, for instance, will be accompanied by ?Tonight we have the stars?, from the forthcoming round.

?I have known DTM for many years and am looking forward to the co-operation,? says Adams. ?Should my time schedule allow me to do so, I would love to attend a DTM race, this year.? In late May and early June, the Canadian will be touring in Scandinavia and on 20th June, he will play in Newmarket, Great Britain. His first appearance on German soil in 2008 will take place on 12th July in Ingolstadt, with further German concerts following on 24th September in Munich, 25th September in Bamberg, 26th September in Berlin and 29th September in Hamburg.

Avowed motor-racing enthusiast Brian Adams has sold more than 65 million sound carriers worldwide. He has played live on all the six continents of the planet. His first solo album ?Bryan Adams? was published back in 1980. With tunes such as ?All for Love?, ?Heaven?, ?Have you ever really loved a woman?, ?Summer of '69? and ? above all ? ?(Everything I do) I do it for you? ? No 1 in the US charts for seven weeks and in the British charts for 16 weeks ? he gained global fame.