Flying Tiger Development > Flying Tiger Development

Flying Tiger demo cars For Sale

<< < (3/4) > >>

fasteddy:

redgaucho:
Nice car!

Is it equipped with a straight manual tranny, or it it the dual auto/manual tranny?  What is your mpg?  Do you have any interior photos you can post or email?

Thanks!

fasteddy:

--- Quote from: redgaucho on April 17, 2007, 05:06:34 AM ---Nice car!

Is it equipped with a straight manual tranny, or it it the dual auto/manual tranny?  What is your mpg?  Do you have any interior photos you can post or email?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Hi,

All Smart Fortwo City Car we have here for the time being is all equipped with semi automatic. This one does not have the Soft-Touch fully auto option. We get up to 60 mpg with the diesel. I'll get some interior photos here soon; although there are some located in varies thread in Star Lounge.

Cheers.

acvr4:
Hey Fast Eddy,
 This is one of the best looking and I imagine performing Smarts I seen.  Your listing on ebay made me join this site so Hello everyone :)  I'll check it often since I've been following these Smarts for a while.
With this Brabus Cabrio Cdi what kind of performace are you getting out of it and what did it do to the economy?

Thanks,
Andy

fasteddy:
Hi Andy,

Our computer remap software boost about 60% of power increase from 40 to 65. Performance filter and intake delipped may add another 5.

There no down side to fuel consumption as many of our clients has found. Little more diesel smoke perhaps is the biggest difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version