Author Topic: Robert Wickens to drive FREE MAN’S WORLD Mercedes AMG C-Coupé  (Read 3009 times)

Offline fasteddy

• Administrator
    • www.flyingtiger.ca  http://shop.flyingtiger.ca
A new season and a new challenge. Canada’s Robert Wickens has a new sponsor as he embarks on his third season in the DTM. Starting with the first race of the 2014 campaign at Hockenheim (2nd - 4th May), FREE MAN’S WORLD, a new magazine title published by Burda, will be wooing readers via the livery of the Canadian’s DTM Mercedes AMG C-Coupé.
The magazine priced at €5.80 is a quarterly publication. It features great stories and exceptional reporting illustrated by powerful images about people, adventures, discoveries, travel and an active lifestyle. The focus is on men who live out their dreams – people who scale mountains, conquer the seas and explore new horizons. All of which makes it the perfect partner for Mercedes-Benz in the DTM, a motor racing series in which Wickens driving the FREE MAN’S WORLD Mercedes AMG C-Coupé will be competing against the best touring car drivers in the world. The BurdaNews group (Hubert Burda Media) publishes titles such as Focus, TV Spielfilm and Playboy which have a readership of 13.45 million (including internet users).
Wickens and his FREE MAN’S WORLD Mercedes AMG C-Coupé are also contributing to a good cause. The Laureus Sport for Good Foundation currently operates 13 social projects, benefiting more than 50,000 children, helping them to a better life and improving their social conditions through the medium of sport. The language of sport is universal and, in combination with expert social and educational input, it can teach children and young people that they all have individual worth, restoring their self-esteem and giving them hope for a better future. Children participating in the scheme discover their talents and skills, and they develop values ​​such as self-discipline, respect, fair play, team spirit and perseverance – qualities that will help them in everyday life.
Robert Wickens: “Wow, what a great design! My new car looks really good. I just can’t wait to get my FREE MAN’S WORLD Mercedes AMG C-Coupé out on the track for the first time next week at Hockenheim. I think the magazine is cool. Adventures, dreams, emotions – that just about sums up motor racing for me. I can identify one hundred percent with that concept. The connection with the Laureus Foundation is also a very positive thing. As a sportsman, supporting disadvantaged youngsters and giving them hope for a better life through the medium of sport is something very close to my heart.”